While the Hollywood is temporarily closed, our members can fulfill your dream of watching a film in a completely empty theater! No long lines for concessions, no one sitting in your favorite seat, no chance of the show selling out. You and your party of up to 10 total choose the film, pick a date/time, and we'll take care of the rest!
Main Auditorium: $450(35mm or digital format)
Upstairs Auditorium: $300 (digital format only)
Main Auditorium 70mm: $715 (please contact email@example.com for a list of available films)
Main Auditorium with live pipe organ: $900 (35mm or digital only)
- The main auditorium screenings are at 2:45pm and 7:45pm. The upstairs auditorium screenings are at 2:00pm and 7:00pm.
- Each private screening will accommodate a maximum of ten people and a film up to 2.5 hours long. Longer movies will require an additional fee.
- Concessions will be available for sale.
- Any participants who are not currently sheltering together must practice social distancing, including maintaining a physical distance of six feet and sitting with at least five empty seats between each group.
- As required by the Oregon Health Authority, participants must provide their full names and contact information before the screening begins and sign a liability waiver.
- All participants must wear masks at all times, including in the lobby, restrooms, and in the auditorium.
- Participants are asked to stay in the same seat for the duration of the screening, and to notify a Hollywood Theatre representative if they need to switch seats for any reason.
- The Hollywood Theatre will do its best to secure the applicant’s top choice of film in digital format and will contact the applicant prior to finalizing the event if this is not possible. We do have a list of available digital options (as well as 35mm and 70mm) if you need help deciding. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Private screenings of a 70mm print from the Hollywood Theatre film archive require extra staffing and setup, and thus will be scheduled at the discretion of Hollywood Theatre technical staff. Contact our Director of Theatre Operations to inquire further.
- The Hollywood Theatre will clean and sanitize all points of contact and all bathroom surfaces between screenings and all theatre representatives present at each screening will abide by the safety protocols recommended by the Oregon Health Authority.
- We reserve the right to cancel the event if total participant count is more than 10 or participants are observed to be violating safety protocol.