We recently updated our membership program, effective October 1, 2019.
Click here to learn more.
In case you didn’t know it, there’s a scene happening at the Hollywood Theatre. People are gathering here in droves for critically acclaimed new releases, cult favorites, film festivals, 70mm, Kung Fu classics, B-Movie Bingo, special events, and more. We champion the film arts by screening movies in 16mm, 35mm, 70mm, and state-of-the-art digital projection. We also own and operate Movie Madness, Portland's iconic video store.
Join us and enjoy a range of great benefits while helping preserve the heritage of our historic community theatre for years to come.
During our closure, Hollywood Theatre members receive:
If you have any questions about membership during our temporary closure, please reach out to Membership Manager Destynee Norwood at email@example.com.
All Hollywood Theatre members enjoy these great benefits:
- Free admission to monthly member screenings
- Exclusive pre-sale access to tickets for 70mm screenings and other special events
- Discounted admission to all regularly-scheduled film programming*
- Daily rent one, get one free deal at Movie Madness**
- Member-exclusive access to reserve a private rental at the Movie Madness Miniplex***
- 10% discount on Hollywood Theatre and Movie Madness branded merch
- Free access to member-exclusive Chinook Book app with special offers for the Hollywood Theatre and Movie Madness
- Discount tickets & concessions at art house theatres nationwide as part of Art House Convergence Visiting Members
*May exclude certain special events, 70mm screenings, fundraisers, and community rentals. Standard discount for Student/Senior, Friend, and Director members is $3 off general admission and $1 off matinee.
**Movie Madness rental deal terms: must present valid Hollywood Theatre membership card at checkout; one free membership rental per day; late fees apply; renewals by phone prohibited
***One rental per year, three hour rental for $300 (or $150 for Marquee, Visionary and Cinephile members), reservation subject to availability
Note: For First Run films exhibited on 35mm or other special engagements, Premiere and Marquee ticket pricing may vary.
Questions about which membership level is right for you? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (503) 281-1142.