Saturday, March 14 at 3:00pm | $8 |
The Directing Workshop for Women (DWW) at the American Film Institute is a hands-on training program committed to increasing the number of women working professionally in screen directing. The DWW offers participants intensive training in narrative filmmaking in an innovative workshop. Q&A with attending filmmakers.
Asterisk (*) denotes director in attendance for post-program Q&A.
- Directed by Kristine Namkung
- Directed by Anne Hamilton
Jenny & Lalo
- Directed by Janine Salinas Schoenberg
- Directed by Erin Li
The Night is Ours
- Directed by Aubree Bernier-Clarke
* - Directed by Tiffanie Hsu
Wild & Precious
* - Directed by Cusi Cram
You Me & Her
- Directed by Sarah Doyle
To purchase a full POWFest 2015 Festival Pass, click